THE CARDINAL FLEXAL FEEL Nitrile Latex-Free, Powder-Free Medical Exam Gloves have a soft compound for easy fit and comfort over a long period of time, without compromising integrity or strength. These gloves are blue with beaded cuff for easy on and off applications. Nurses, doctors, home caregivers, and tattoo artists all love this glove, quickly making the Flexal Feel one of the top-selling nitrile gloves in the market.
This glove has been tested for permeation of various chemicals per ASTM F 739, “Standard Test Method for Permeation of Liquids and Gases through Protective Clothing Materials Under Conditions of Continuous Contact.”
These gloves have been tested and approved for medical use. Also excellent for commercial, professional and home use.
Top 10 Benefits of Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Disposable nitrile gloves offer superior performance in a wide range of work applications. There are lots of reasons why disposable nitrile gloves are the best choice. Here are our top 10:
1. Nitrile gloves are 3 times more puncture resistant than regular latex gloves
2. Nitrile provides a stronger barrier of protection and offers greater chemical resistance
3. Nitrile gloves have a lower resistance to friction, making them easier to put on and take off your hands
4. Nitrile gloves do not contain any natural rubber latex, so they can be used by anyone with latex allergies
5. Even though they are disposable, nirtile gloves can usually be worn more than once because of their superior puncture and tear resistance
6. Nitrile gloves can be worn under other work gloves to make them water-proof
7. Nitrile reacts to your body temperature and conforms to the shape of your hand, making a snug and comfortable fit
8. Nitrile has a longer shelf life than natural rubber latex
9. Nitrile can better withstand permeation, making them less likely to absorb water in damp environments
10. Nitrile gloves are versatile and can be used across a large spectrum of industries